Friday, October 31, 2008

Bagel Bard Ellen Steinbaum Releases New Poetry Collection!




Dear friends,


I am at that exciting point where my new book, Container Gardening, is now a physical reality right there on my shelf. On my web site, www.ellensteinbaum.com, you can see a list of readings I'll be doing in the coming months. But I wanted to let you know about one I'll be doing next Friday night at Temple Israel in Boston in honor of Jewish Book Month.
The reading begins at 6:30, immediately after Shabbat services which start at 5:45. I'll be reading with my friend and fellow poet Edie Mueller, who also has a new book out. You can find more information, including directions, at http://tisrael.org/study/library.php?page=17935. It would be fun to see you there!
And meanwhile, here is a little more about Container Gardening.
With good wishes to you all,

Ellen Steinbaum

No comments: